On Apr 30, 2010, at 09:18 , William Robb wrote:

I think we are talking about the world of computers today, not what was happening a quarter century ago. I suspect that at this point about the only thing that seperates a Mac from a PC from a customer's POV is that the PC will set you back a lot less money to get a machine that will perform in a similar manner.

As we can all attest after reading about the recent news re: Windows XP. Not to mention (but I will) the time spent by many PC users doing research trying to match the coolest newest motherboard to the coolest newest graphics card, hooking it all up to the most robust power supply with support for the coolest internal case lighting. Fail.

I guess there are just some people who like to open the box, plug it in, and start using it (like Toyota Prius buyers).

--
It's not that life is too short, it's that you're dead for so long......
— Anon

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

http://gallery.me.com/jomac