I'm with you John, for all the same reasons!  Plus, I have 12 grandchildren
competing for my time...

John in Brisbane

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of John
Sessoms
Sent: Saturday, 1 May 2010 4:18 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: OT - Open letter from Steve Jobs

Gonna stick my $0.02 in here ...

I don't have an iPhone. Don't matter to me if they allow Flash or not,
although lookin' in from the outside, I think it's gonna' come back and
bite 'em in the butt sooner or later, but that's their problem not mine.

The reason I don't have one is because everyone I know who has one
spends about half their time telling me what a Luddite I am because I
don't have an iPhone and the other half of their time cursing the iPhone
because they can't get whatever they're trying to do to work.

Meanwhile, if I want to make a phone call, my cell phone works & and if
I need to run a computer program, I use my computer.

I also don't text, I don't facebook, I don't tweet, and I don't blog.
For one thing, I already have enough "reasons" for not being out taking
photos.

I need fewer distractions from photography, not more ... and if I
didn't, I've got plenty of house work that needs doing.

follow the directions.