You've obviously not traveled much.  We're just open about it.

On 5/4/2010 11:05 AM, Jerry in Arizona wrote:
We seem to be the only place that glorifies gluttony.

Message: 13
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 09:02:13 -0400
From: Christian Skofteland<pterali...@aim.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO: The Diner Breakfast
And Americans wonder why there is a problem with obesity...  Seriously, some of
those 1, 2 and 3 pound burgers are meant for just>one person but could easily
feed 4 or more.  I really don't get the fascination with oversized meals.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}