On 05/05/2010, David Parsons <parsons.da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I was referencing the posters in the DPReview thread, not at anyone
> here.
>
> It just seems that some people can't separate what they want from how
> they think the company should be run and get all indignant about
> Pentax not doing what they think is best according to them.

I think that we have the right to comment, often the users have a
better idea of what companies should be doing compared to what they
are doing. For instance the very obvious fact that here and on other
forums Pentax shooters are either supplementing or entirely dumping
their Pentax kits for 36x24mm sensor bodies whilst Pentax is gearing
to provide a very niche 645D body and some lenses is difficult to
envision as a well conceived decision on so many levels.

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours