----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Colen"
Subject: Re: Printing cost, home vs. Costco ?

On 5/4/2010 4:53 PM, William Robb wrote:

What isn't working in my favour is that I'm not doing as much printing
as I thought, so I have a $2.5k bookend sitting behind me that drinks
ink the way I drink red wine.

With 7up?

This was years ago...
I was given a gallon of wine by a friend of a friend who is a member of the local Italian community. Every year, this group imported a carload of grapes from Italy and made wine from it. The wine I got was from a vintage that was notable only for how awful it was. But, 1 part 7-up to 2 parts red wine made it drinkable after a fashion, and I'm just enough of an alchy to do it.

But normally I just drink my wine a bottle at a time.

William Robb