On May 11, 2010, at 15:59, Rick Womer wrote:

> --- On Tue, 5/11/10, Charles Robinson <charl...@visi.com> wrote:
>
>> On May 11, 2010, at 11:03, Steven
>> Desjardins wrote:
>>

>>> A K10D?  How quaint.
>>>

>> Cute.
>>
>> I find it entirely acceptable at 800/1100 ISO for concert
>> photography.
>>

> Or even ISO 1600:
>
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=10994550
>
> (fellow choristers waiting for a rehearsal to begin)
>
> The second shot is great.  The first, not so much.

It's funny that this is (or WAS) my first blurry shot that I kinda liked, and
I'm absolutely the only person who thinks so ('cept for my twin brother).

So many other people get away with blurry action shots and I thought I'd
figured it out.  I'll go back to my "sharpness is KEY" attitude now.

Thanks for the opinions, all.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com