Charles,

On occasion, I try to get motion-blurry shots on purpose, and very seldom
(if ever), I get anything reasonable.
After one of dance events, I tried to put together some of the
motion-blurry photos, but I still don't like them:
http://42graphy.org/swing/ch-2008/motion/

.. except maybe one:
http://42graphy.org/swing/ch-2008/motion/IMGP4504_1.html

After yet another recent event, it took some struggle to keep this photo
in the posted gallery, as it was not quite sharp, but it was appealing
to me: http://42graphy.komkon.org/tango/astf-2010/_DSC1133.html
I am still struggling with that decision. :-)

Igor