On 11/05/2010, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:

> In the majority of cases, it was because the photographer chose not to
> participate in the gallery exhibit. And we couldn't force 'em ;-)
> And most of the people who didn't want to be in the gallery show were
> overseas and probably couldn't justify spending the money for
> printing, framing and return shipping to be in a gallery they would
> never see.

I would have loved to have my piece on the wall too (assuming of
course that it made the grade) but like Mark said the likely cost of
the return/disposal of the print plus the cost to get it on the wall
was a little too much for me to contemplate at the moment, I'm sure it
was a similar case for many others too.

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours