From: Matthew Hunt
On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 6:12 PM, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> It's because I'm coming through the digests, and it says not to reply to:
> "Re: Contents of PDML digest..."

By the time I was on mailing lists around 1994, it was already clear
that digests needed to die a horrible, painful death.

Without them I'd be off the list.

I just don't have time enough to keep up otherwise. I can barely keep up now. In fact, I'm afraid that once I return to school next week, even that will be more than I can manage.

Paid my tuition today - going to be a little stranger than I expected.