On 2010-05-20 18:08 , Anthony Farr wrote:
If my memory still serves me, there was once a mention of some
software that would break down a digest into individual messages.
Does anyone know of such a thing?

there are digest bursters built into some email clients, and scripts for some other clients are available; stand-alone bursters exist but are less useful for regular email reading

but since digest lack the threading headers, there's no way to restore the threads when the digest is burst into individual messages