Here in Florida we get a couple of these every year it seems. One
recent case involved a child left in a van at a day-care center.
Someone "forgot" to take the child out of the child seat.
I, for one, would vote that it be something for the auto industry to
adopt on their own. It shouldn't cost a lot of money. But, Ken's
thinking is probably the way it really is in the industry.

Walt