Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "David J Brooks" <pentko...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT: Kids are Dying in Cars

>From what is read and hear on news hours, its not so much a case of
"forgetting" a child in a car, but rather intentional short term
abandonment for shopping, and the parent(s) personal gratifications.

What ever the reason, the issue is a total lack of personal responsibility for one's actions.

Our buses have motion detectors that will be set off should a child be
left on the bus. It sets of a horn and flashing lights.

Maybe something like that in cars that can be installed once one has
children, after market.

Although no one really pays any attention to beeping horns and
flashing lights when a car is stolen, so I guess just ignore me then.

Dave