Brian Walters wrote:

G'day all

I've been a bit quiet lately because I'm on the road and in lurk mode.
However most of the places I've stayed have either free or cheap WiFi so
I've been able to get online more frequently than I thought I would.

Anyway...

I came across this post on Paul Butzi's blog.  It gave me a bit of a
chuckle.

http://photomusings.wordpress.com/2010/05/29/more-adobe-nightmares/

"I invented 12 entirely new languages completely devoted to ways to say nasty, brutish, and vulgar things about Adobe, and then I used each of those new languages until I got tired of them."

Almost worthy of sig stature.