On 5/31/2010 2:07 PM, Bob W wrote:
Modern society goes very long way to make one's life easier, so to
say. And here you are asking parents to make minute-by-minute
decisions... I don't think it is too liberal, you know.

come off it, Boris. If the parents don't make those decisions, who does?
Are you seriously telling me that you would grant to someone else the
right to take minute-by-minute decisions about your children? Who? Your
local catholic priest? The mayor of your town? Your corrupt MP? A social
worker you've never seen before and will never see again? The car park
attendant at your supermarket?

Bob, I am Jewish of Eastern European descent. It means (as if you did not know that ;-) ) that worrying is something that is built-in in me way below the lizard brain, speaking in terms that Ecke used.

However I am thinking that we are far enough off the original track here. May be you and I do need to meet anyway and as a matter of truly friendly exchange have a little chat about this and other things.

Boris