On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 01:05:54PM +0200, eckinator wrote:
> 2010/5/31 Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com>:
> >
> > I believe that hospitals call it "triage".
>
> field hospitals, yes. the only war this issue is possibly facing is a
> flame war. doug, can you implement post/thread triage on the list?

Actually, the thread is doing surprisingly well.  Apart from a few
unfortunate uses of terms like "idiot" or "bullshit", the discussion
has mostly been conducted using mostly well-reasoned arguments.

That said, this is one of those issues (like religion, or politics)
where it is extremely unlikely that anyone will change their opinion.
As such, I feel it is probably time to let the thread fade away so
we can get back to our discussions of art (or Art) and aperture
s(t)imulators.