On Jun 1, 2010, at 07:46 , P. J. Alling wrote:

Now Linux and Apple may want the same thing but for a number of reasons that's unlikely with either. Why give sustenance to your enemy?

http://tinyurl.com/23qnozo

On 6/1/2010 10:38 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Google has apparently decided to ban the use of MS operating systems
in its facilities, making employees switch to Macs or Linux.  Then
again, what does Google know?<G>

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/d2f3f04e-6ccf-11df-91c8-00144feab49a.html

Dan