Paul Sorenson wrote:
Sounds like I need to think seriously about spending $99... :-)

-p

On 6/10/2010 11:50 AM, Charles Robinson wrote:
On Jun 10, 2010, at 11:26, Paul Sorenson wrote:

Good to hear the good news on the noise reduction in v3. Any other comments on V3 vs V2? Is the interface pretty much the same? Is it faster? More info please....

Pretty much the interface is the same. All of the promos say it's a lot faster... not sure I've noticed a serious improvement yet but I haven't put it through its paces too much at the moment.

I also like that it has perspective control now (vertical/horizontal). That's one of the very few things I still used PhotoShop for!

Import dialog is a lot different.  Still adjusting to that.

  -Charles

Anyone know if there's any kind of promo pricing for getting LR3 as a Photoshop-only owner? (I have CS4.)

I've been considering getting LR as although I have CS4 I mainly use the Bridge and ACR parts of it, at least for 97% of my shots.

-bmw