> You and the buyer broke a number of Ebay rules regarding transactions.

Can you please let me know which rules these are? I'm quite curious since
I've done somthing similar myself.

(10 seconds later...)

...In reviewing this particular case, I see where he 'could' have gone
wrong ("broke a number of rules" as you put it)... but, still, here's my
question:

This particular person (forgot the name already) sold first, THEN ended
the auction, versus the other way around... But "vice versa or versa
vice", these two seem to be only 'technically' different. (ie, the result
is exactly the same). Anyhow, the question is, since eBay specifically
makes a provision for ending your auction early and selling to the current
highest bidder, then if you do so, how is this breaking the rule?

Or perhaps your disgust is in reference to the (seemingly
trivial) technicality that I sited above (?).  Thanks for clarifying.

  .jerome.