Well the fee is only 5 cents.  It looked for a while that
people were not buying the concept.
I wish they would not have the gaps in the length of time
you could
hold an auction . why 3,5,7,10?? why not 3,4,5,6,7,8 etc.

ARe you guys selling camera stuff hurting with lack of
bids?  mY usually
hot clothes items are just getting window shoppers. ugh.
ann