The Kx would definitely be better for low light applications. The k20 is about
the same as the K7. Any difference is splitting hairs.
I shoot a lot of low light interiors. But it's not a problem if you shoot off a
tripod. I'd do that anyway, even with a Kx. It's the only way to shoot
interiors.
paul
Paul