Pål,

You bring up some very valid points concerning range of the systems
and how MF starts to take over 35mm.  I easily see that happen to me.
Weight/size do sound very important as considerations as does the
directions Pentax takes with it's products.  Pentax certainly seems to
be aiming the 645 as their most capable body in terms of
features/image quality.  I think that I really would like to see that
new 645nII before finalizing a decision.

As always, thanks for your insights and experience.

Bruce Dayton