Mike,

I just started reading it.  Pal has the advantage of owning the older
one and can compare better.  His description makes me want to take a
look and probably spend more for it.  My local dealer isn't going to
get any soon.  He has a stock of 645n's in boxes on the floor.
Probably 5 or so.  I wonder how fast he sells them.

Bruce Dayton