From: "Daniel J. Matyola"
Subject: Re: OT: Happy Canada Day

My ancestors fled an aristocratic monarchy for a place where their
descendants could could be free of the class prejudice they faced in
Europe.  I am proud of that, and I resent any system that claims
certain members of society are better than others simply by accident
of birth.

Yup, and they came to a country whose economy was built on slave labour and until fairly recently, had racial segregation legally entrenched in it's system. IOW, they fled one system of class prejudice for one where they would fit into the ruling class a bit better, being white and all. Your ancestors were, perhaps, not as pious and sanctimonious as you make them out to be. Anyway, as I mentioned earlier, your attack on the political system of other countries when the one you live in is as fucked up as anywhere other than the ones it has actively fucked up is ludicrous and ironic to the point of absurdity. And, by pushing your unwelcome views repeatedly, you are showing that arrogance and contempt that makes Americans of your ilk so popular throughout the world.
Goodbye Dan, you are going places where few on this list have gone before.

William Robb