Does anyone else see the Irony in the naming scheme?

On 7/11/2010 2:02 AM, Sasha Sobol wrote:
Nec LCD3090WQXi is great but cost a lot.
LCD2690WUXi and Multisync P221W are smaller but also good.

--Sasha

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 10:12 PM, David Mann<d...@multisport.net.nz>  wrote:
On Jul 11, 2010, at 12:35 AM, Doug Franklin wrote:

On 2010-07-10 2:02, David Mann wrote:

BTW when you pivot the screen does the system automatically reconfigure itself?
I've never encountered one that would do that, but I've been told that they're
out there.  I actually would be a little surprised at that, though, since I
don't think the DVI interface has much in the way of signals going from the
monitor to the computer.  It might be possible through DDC or something,
though, so I'm not sure.
No worries, I'll just keep the system preferences open.  I can quite easily
rotate the display via an option in there.  I just hope my tablet will be able
to cope with the sudden change of desktop dimensions.

Dave

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the
interface subtly weird.\par
}