Counterpoint... what do most people do with their computers at least
75% of the time? Web browse, handle e-mail, watch or listen to media.
My Droid replaces my laptop a good 80% of the time I'm traveling and
not actually engaged in work.

Understood, it doesn't run Photoshop, Lightroom, or countless other
applications, which would make it unsuitable for some.

Agreed it's a pretty slick device for what it does do.  Not
incorporating Flash is still an all around stupid move though.

Tom C.