Dam fat fingers.

A number of years ago, when Sirius and XM radio popped up, I said I
would NEVER ever get radio I had to pay for.
Well after several visits to my wife's brother in North Bay, retired
trucker, and listening to Sirius, i bit the bullet last week and
bought into the system.

I'm SO tired of main stream FM playing the same 3-4 songs by the same
10-12 artists. So far, for a week, i have been listening to channel 74
BB Kings Bluesville, and have heard 2 repeated songs.

LOVE IT

Dave