On Jul 21, 2010, at 9:23 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 5:52 PM, Charles Robinson <charl...@visi.com> wrote:
>> Could it be in the user\Applications folder, rather than the general system
>> one?
>
> That would presume that Eric made an Applications folder in his user
> account. It does not exist by default.

Actually, I do have an applications folder in my user account, but I didn't
create it. An application I use to run a Windows-only application that I can't
live without -- CrossOver, the commercial version of Wine -- created it and put
a folder in it when it installed. It's the only folder in the user/applications
folder.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net