FWIW, I have your choice of two Pentax-F 70-210mm currently advertised
on Pentax Forums Marketplace. It is too good a lens to be without, so
I'm keeping whichever one doesn't sell (Buyer's choice).
http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/photographic-equipment-sale/105608-sale-pentax-f-70-210mm-f4-5-6-exc-worldwide.html

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska

--
Nothing is sure, except Death and Pentaxes.