On Jul 22, 2010, at 11:11 PM, Charles Robinson wrote:

> On Jul 22, 2010, at 16:50, Eric Weir wrote:
>
>> I've won an SMC A 28mm f2.8 on eBay for $90. Other sellers were asking a
>> little to a lot more.
>
> Sweet!  That's about what I paid for mine a few years ago.

And it's less than half what some sellers who had only "buy it now" prices,
i.e., who were not accepting bids, were asking.

I'm finding a wide range of prices for the smc a 70-210mm macro lens as well,
including among those who have only "buy it now" prices.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net