On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Adam Maas <a...@mawz.ca> wrote:
> Finder is quite awful as a filesystem navigation/file management tool,
> it remains inferior to the file management UI's on classic Mac OS, KDE
> and Gnome, BeOS and any vaguely recent version of Windows.

I disagree completely. I find the Windows, KDE and other file browser
UIs to be just about completely unusable. One of the reasons I
continue to choose Mac OS X for all my work is that I *like* the
Finder quite a lot and find it exceptionally useful for file finding,
management, etc.

But this isn't a useful discussion for a Pentax camera equipment
discussion forum.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com