If the photographer got in with press credentials, they didn't buy a
ticket, and generally would have separate restrictions than the
general public who did buy a ticket.

As for schmoes, the tickets have wording on them that state the terms
and conditions, and by paying the ticket cost and attending, they
agree to the terms.  No signature needed.

--
Aloha Photographer Photoblog
http://alohaphotog.blogspot.com/