On 28/07/2010, Miserere <miser...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In view of this, I think this camera would be ideal for someone who
> does not plan on tinkering with images in post processing (as I
> imagine you wife wont do). If you ever borrow it from her (which I'm
> sure you'd never do in a million years) you could always shoot RAW if
> you really wanted to.

Great review but your paragraph: "Below is a picture taken side by
side with the Canon S90 (read my review here). As you can see, the
body of the E-PL1 isn’t that much larger than the S90." made me wince!
I really couldn't imagine keeping that E-PL1 in my back pocket daily
as I do the S90, they really are worlds apart size wise. That's why
regardless of its flaws the S90 is such an amazing camera, personally
if I'm going to lug about something that needs to be carried outside a
pocket I might as well just take my K-x.

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours