On 9/8/10, Rob Studdert, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Possibly not good for the PC as you are potentially doing worse than
>shorting the outputs, ie if the L ch is peaking positive and the R ch
>negative then there may be a bit of stress on the output buffer
>circuit, try it for a while and see I guess ;-)

Ack! Never let people like me near a soldering iron!

It's holding okay with both tip and ring going to pin 2 on the XLR - I
presume it would be safer bet with the resistors?

Do you think that this product may have such a setup?

<http://www.kenable.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=1270>

Thanks.

--

Cheers,