On Aug 13, 2010, at 17:14, Joseph McAllister wrote:

> On Aug 13, 2010, at 06:39 , Charles Robinson wrote:
>
>> Even with the K7?
>>
>> I found that the K7, kit lens, and pop-up flash made a great "party camera"
>> - lightweight, reliable exposure.
>>
>> Sometimes that direct flash is a real drag in terms of "looking like a flash
>> photo" but I never had a single one come out too dark or overblown.
>>
>> Example (just because I like the shot):
>>
>> http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2010/twinsdays_2010/content/IMGP3796_large.html
>
> You've shown us an example that we photographers dread. If you get one or
> more pretty gals to OK taking a shot, they are always looking at someone
> else.  <sigh>

Heh.  They were looking at my brother's camera at the time:

http://john.robinsontwins.org/2010/twins_days/content/IMG_7216_large.html

I think my photo looks better, despite their attention being elsewhere.

Sad thing is, they think they are not attractive.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN