Many who demand respect for their free exercise of religion most vocally are unwilling to grant that same respect to those who do not wish to acknowledge the supremacy of their particular sect.

I have encountered too many instances where "freedom of religion" is the true believer's justification for imposing their beliefs on others; for attempting to FORCE their beliefs on me.

Too many instances where bigoted zealots won't accept NO, and won't leave me alone to go about my business.

Re: PESO - Distributors of Tracts
So? What's your point? They're merely exercising the freedoms that are
granted them by living in what we call a 'free society'.  As you said,
you're free to practice no religion or to hold no religious belief,
but not to prevent others from doing so.