On Aug 25, 2010, at 16:05 , Rob Studdert wrote:

On 25 August 2010 22:56, eckinator <eckina...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone else here suffer from Knife Buying Addiction as well? And do
you feel some of the below?

I have a set of 8 bog stock WÜSTHOF Classics, my most favored of which is the 16cm cook's knife, it does most of what I need to do, like a good prime lens ;-)

I have a nice robust hand made ceramic/stainless steel bodied folding
utility lock knife which I use a fair bit, otherwise that's it.

Chicago brand cheap carbon steel, two sets. Easy to sharpen, sharpen often with ROLO. :-)

1958 Swiss Army with 6 stainless blades and utilities incl. tweezers. Plastic toothpick. (still sharp!) :-)

23" Costa Rican machete I keep in the car for the unexpected. (it is very sharp) :-)

USMC Chatillion N.Y. Bolo with Hoyt 45 Sheath for driving nails or decapitations. (also VERY sharp)
        My brother-in-law took it to Vietnam/Laos with him in the 60s.

That's the way I roll, peeps!

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

http://gallery.me.com/jomac