Bruce, I clearly remember your pulling your 50+ images with the explanation, if
I recall correctly, that you intended to resubmit them to determine if they
would be accepted under the current standards.
You may have been one who began to submit images early on and at a time,
perhaps, when submission were ravenously accepted in an effort to develop a
gallery. As time passed and the gallery inventory increased, standards for
acceptance seemed to stiffen.
It was my assumption that you wanted to "test" your images against the current
and seemingly more stringent standards. I recall the respect and admiration,
actually expressed by some, you garnered by so doing.
>From time to time I checked your gallery in the hope you would be pleased at
>the rate of re-acceptance. Haven't done so for awhile.

Jack