Bruce Dayton wrote:

You have a good memory. I did resubmit a few. I found no rhyme or reason to the decisions made. Images that had been accepted before were rejected and images that were rejected before were accepted. Sometimes a rejected image would be resubmitted and then accepted, etc. So between all that and the extremely clunky interface I finally gave up and moved on. I haven't really been back since. It has been a rather long time.

Ditto.

Dario