On 29 August 2010 09:55, Bob W <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

> I did suggest later in my original reply that Christine should be looking to
> exclude highlights from the frame when the contrast is too great. Personally
> I would try to avoid shooting under such extreme ranges of contrast unless I
> was deliberately trying to make something of them.

This is similar to my perspective, basically shoot with significant
highlights behind if you want to achieve silhouettes, otherwise flash
fill would be a requisite otherwise the highlights will become a
significant distraction IMO. Flash fill probably isn't desirable given
the project outline.

--
Rob Studdert (DigitalĀ  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours