Well, an hour and a half's drive makes it questionable. But his stuff
is clearly worth more than $35 if you were in the same town.
All black bodies are very desireable.
The Tokina is a 35-70mm 1:3.5-4.8
If you could confirm the 50mm is a f1.7 or better I'd make the drive.
I'm betting it is.  (Should be a Pentax-M lens) The black body is a
Good Sign of somebody who didn't buy the cheap stuff. The flash and
the Tokina alone are worth the $35.

Darren Addy
Kearney, NE

--
Nothing is sure, except Death and Pentaxes.