On Sun, 3 Feb 2002 12:25:15 +0100 (MET)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have to resize the pics which don't follow these rules.
> Since I don't have photoshop I use a different freeware program to resize.
> And this program downgrades resized pics considerably. If you don't want me to
> fiddle with your pic (which I prefer) keep to the rules. And you'll get the
> pics the way you want them.

Just a quick note here...
If you used ImageMagick to resize the pics as they were uploaded this would save
much time for you and would dynamically resize all images over 600 in width or
height. You could use the same tool to dynamically create the thumbnails also.
The resizing of images can be done without degradation of the image.

Just a thought
Kevin