Shel,
I just did a quick search on Google and came across this link reviewing Efke
25
http://www.dr5.com/efke25.html stating:

Efke-25:

The efke films are most exceptional in quality in dr5. Efke films are very
silver rich. Their shooting numbers for dr5 are over the factory speeds,
with a stunning crisp image. The film has an old-fashion type image quality,
favouring contrast. Efke films are unfortunately not widely available in the
US. AIM & Freestyle are currently the only providers. It comes in 35 & 120
formats. A brilliant neutral image in developer 1-neutral and a yellow/brown
in developer 2-sepia. Shoot efke-25 @ 50iso this is correct! NOTE; the efke
films have shown on occasion some factory defects, but this is rare. The
film also will fog easily. We advise special care, especially with the 120
film. Treat it as you would any ultra light sensitive film.

Efke films have been recently put back on the market. We are working to
establish contacts with the company to carry the film here at the lab.

dr5 inc. - NYC
307 W. 38th St. #1910
NY NY 10018
212.244.90.85
212.244.90.83 - fax

Also there are a number of  film developement charts including Garage
Photographers Association http://www.garagephotogs.com/tips/efke.php

James