Hi Paul ...

I'll check my source here tomorrow.  I believe they have some Efke 25 in
120 size.  If so, would you like me to grab a few rolls for you?  After
my purchase yesterday, they had five rolls of 35mm in stock ... supplied
world-wide for the Efke 25 are short.  It'll be about a month before
they're back to normal levels, so I've read.

A number of people here (San Francisco Bay Area) have purchased from
Berlin at considerable savings.  I can provide details or a pointer to a
URL, but perhaps you should try a few rolls first.  Lemme se what my
guys have left in stock.

A more complete developing chart than what was posted here by James for
Efke film can now be found at my site at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~belinkoff/film-developing/efke-foma-dev-chart.pdf

although there are some obvious omissions, like Rodinal at 1:100.  For
that start with 20 minutes @ 68-deg F.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]