Glad you are keeping us psoted in all respects :-)

My fave of the four is the tree fern....
ann

David Mann wrote:

You may remember last week I mentioned I'd gone outside to take some photos
when an aftershock just about sent me over the edge.  It was timed just when I
was settling back into work after lunch.  I was exhausted from lack of sleep,
I'd just about had it with my employer, and the project I was working on has
been a thorn in my side for the past few weeks.  Plus I was alone at home and
the isolation was not doing me any good either.

So I went outside to the garden to try and clear my head.  I saw our magnolia
tree in full flower and decided I wanted to take a couple of photos of it.  So
I went inside to get the camera, and ended up spending a bit of quality time
with it.

http://www.multi.net.nz/therapy/

Taking these helped me relax, probably by distraction more than anything else.
All K10D and FA100/2.8 Macro, handheld.

I've done nothing to these apart from resizing.  There are a couple more pics
that need a little processing but I had to take my Photoshop machine down to
make room for my work PC.  So they'll have to wait.

Cheers,
Dave