These images certainly look therapeutic. The thing that has made me such an enthusiast about photography is the fact that, when I'm taking pictures, I'm thinking about nothing but the shot. It's utterly absorbing for me, and as I recently told someone, I'm never happier than I am when I'm taking photographs.

Great work, David.

-- Walt