J. Edgar Hoover kept secret dossiers on almost everyone with a public face, and
many who didn't.  He hated MLK and anything to do with the civil rights
movement.  The revelation that the MLK photographer was an FBI informant only
goes to show the efforts he made to try and destroy the image of MLK.  I don't
think he succeeded.  We should not hide from  history.

Jerry