On 9/19/2010 4:36 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
I'm more interested in the ISO going down to 80 than up to 51200. ISO
50 would have been nice...

Mark, something tells me that an artificially lowered actual ISO is not as good as the real thing. Given that it well might be the first Pentax DSLR with such a feature, it will be interesting to see the experiments and results.

I wonder how "my" theorem would apply to high ISO values. For what I've seen on the net, both Nikon and Canon at 102400 look very hmmm how to put it, marketingish to me...

Boris