On Sep 19, 2010, at 07:56 , Ann Sanfedele wrote:

I can't handhold my camera at anything under 400 unless it is a really bright day. But it seems to me that 400 ISO
on my drk side Camera is as sharp and fine as PKR64 in good light.

But maybe its just my eyes...

The nice thing about these old eyes is that if it looks fine in the viewfinder, it will look fine on screen and as a print.

Just don't show it to anyone much younger — they tend to be overly critical!

:-)

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

There is no off position to the genius switch.
Genius can, however, be observed as insanity.