Mark Roberts wrote:

Thibouille wrote:

http://www.priyantha.nl/GoT/Pentax_K-5/K5_specs_pg1_verkleind.jpg

7fps, HDR with auto align, 80-51200iso (!!)

I'm more interested in the ISO going down to 80 than up to 51200. ISO
50 would have been nice...

But doesn't ISO 100 on a digital cam pretty much get you the same "look" as 50 in film terms?

Does 100 become more like 25 when the top of the scale is really high? I can't handhold my camera at anything under 400 unless it is a really bright day. But it seems to me that 400 ISO
on my drk side Camera is as sharp and fine as PKR64 in good light.

But maybe its just my eyes...

ann