Walter, eyewash and emetic? Dare I ask why you're drinking the stuff
and putting it in your eyes?

JCO, I won't be printing for now. I have absolutely no space for a
real darkroom. We're living in a 30-foot camper while we tear down and
rebuild our house (but I'm definitely making space for a darkroom in
the new house), so safelights etc aren't needed at this point. I'll
just have to be happy scanning my negs.

Been poking around and found some info that indicates one roll of film
takes 300ml of solution. But it seemed to me they were talking about
the plastic paterson tanks. Will a single roll in a stainless tank
take that much solution?

Jeffery, thanks for mentioning the timer, can't believe I forgot that.
Also I prefer Kodak T-Max developer and Ilford's Rapid Fix, but thanks
for the suggestions.